Keeping You Up-To-Date with Educational Resources 2
Access clinical practice and entry-level teaching guidelines, opportunities for peer collaboration.
Whether you’re seeking opportunities for mentorship, to review the latest in research, or share your experience for the benefit of others, we have a growing resource list of educational material. Don’t see something listed below but you think it should be? We want to hear from you! We’re seeking more information to grow and support practitioners. Use the contact form to share your thoughts on additional educational resources.
Learn more about the areas of physical therapy practiced by members of this Academy, or share your knowledge and experience with others.
Propose a webinar or listen to other offerings
- Webinar Proposal Form
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Updates, Staging, and Literature Review (Sept 29, 2016)
- Electrodiagnostic Evaluation of Heal Pain (June 23, 2016)
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel Updates (April 22, 2015)
- The Integument: Current Concepts in Care at End of Life (August 8, 2013)
- Preparing the Wounded Foot for Ambulation (May 3, 2012)
- The Normative Model of Physical Therapist Professional Education
- APTA Learning Center resources on clinical electrophysiology and wound management
- Our pre-cons at CSM 2017:
- Educational Sessions at CSM 2017
- APTA Resources for Educators
Extensive platform and poster presentations at CSM combining the latest in evidence-based research.